Critical thoughts on all things type and season - and your closet

hangers

hangers

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

On 6:53:00 AM by Jane Leu Rekas in    1 comment


"Other season types move into Winter expression as their hair turns gray or white, and they find they can express themselves more effectively by adopting a dramatic styling. For instance, when a Summer type with pink and white skin becomes white-haired and continues to wear soft blues, pinks, pastel lavenders, the results may not be as chic as a change to the rich purplish blues and deep lavenders so flattering to Winter. She might also employ pearl gray with deep magenta as an accent, or bottle green with crisp white." Suzanne Caygill

See also: http://expressingyourtruth.net/season-go-gray/

Be sure to check out: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 tabs
but don't listen to me, EXPRESS YOUR TRUTH! Jane

1 comment:

  1. Click and find out more about the store's website!There are many beautiful dresses.anagown formal dresses for mature ladies reviews You will love it!http://www.anagown.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Outer and Inner Design Lines

When you take the McJimsey style quiz , the recommendations you get divide into two categories, the inner and outer design lines. Outer de...

Jane Rekas, LCSW

Jane Rekas, LCSW
Certified in Color Me A Season

Background

I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things season and type" 5/26/11, where I also have a collection of other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums when I became a Color Me a Season CMAS trainee. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.